We’re pleased to present Ask Me Anything, an interactive webinar series. Each webinar has a panel of current students and graduates talking about their journey with Massey University. Students ask these experts and leaders about their experiences of what worked and what didn’t in their study and career journeys.
These events are aimed at current students in their 10th Grade (Sophomore year) or higher and are interested in a career in science.
Please forward this to anyone who may be interested.
The webinars available:
- Bachelor of Food Technology (Hons): 8 July 4:30pm – 5:30pm NZST
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons): 9 July 4:30pm – 5:30pm NZST
- Bachelors of Agricultural, Horticultural, and Animal Sciences: 14 July 4:30 – 5:30pm NZST
- Bachelor of Construction: 15 July 4:30pm – 5:30pm NZST
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Sciences and Information Technology): 16 July 2:30pm – 3:30pm NZST
- Bachelor of Science (Biology and Chemistry): 16 July 4:30pm – 5:30pm NZST
Learn more about our speakers at the Ask Me Anything events here.